This past year has been a mixed bag.
- I really hate the way politics played out this year. Not a surprise to anyone that has read my blog
- I have gotten much more involved in the kids school and parent organizations.
- Work has been going well. I think I’ve finally hit my stride in the new job and am making a difference
- My exercise program and diet have gone completely to hell
- My stress level and other related issues are being managed much better
Overall, from a personal standpoint things are good. From a global standpoint I think things have gotten bad and won’t be getting better without significant effort from everyone.
Looking forward to 2017:
- I plan on getting my exercise program back together
- Will work with the family to get things around the house organized
- Spend even more quality time with my family
- Put together a plan to run for office. I need to investigate viability of a run for local office first
- Continue to improve things at work
- Become increasingly more involved with the kids school, their progress and the parent organizations
- Learn to fly my drone for fun and stress relief
My overall goal is to make 2017 the best it can possibly be. I am going to do my part to make sure things don’t go completely to hell with the new administration in order to keep the world a safe place for my kids.